Two of Vermont’s entrepreneurs, Dr. Annette Rexroad, MPH, PhD, and Daren “Rex” Rexroad, of Jericho, Vermont, are about to put their show on the road!
The couple founded Rex’s Outrageous Road Crew Crunch, the ultimate in salty-sweet confectionery concoctions. Rex and Annette and their three boys are going to hit the road in their RV to market their fabulous crunchy treats over the entire United States. Yahoo! We wish them well and for anyone who has tasted Rexoutrageous goodies you will agree it’s a worthy endeavor!
New to the Real Estate Market!
Rex and Annette have put their Jericho house on the market. The two-story home has three bedrooms and three baths. The couple has invested over $85,000 in upgrades and the house has been well maintained. The views from the kitchen and the living room are spectacular, with Mount Mansfield from the kitchen and Camel’s Hump from the living room. Here is a description of just some of the features and improvements:
- Slate with radiant heat on main level
- Argon-filled low E windows for energy efficiency
- The kitchen has an 11-foot by 4-foot island that is made of PaperStone countertops (recycled paper, yet looks like soapstone)
- Black walnut butcher block in the kitchen
- Viking stove top with a downdraft
- High-end 5-star energy-rated efficient stainless steel appliances throughout the kitchen, including Liebherr 48-inch side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, Kitchen Aid convection double oven, dishwasher, and trash compactor, undermount stainless steel sink and maple slam-proof cabinets ( ha-ha, a necessity with three small boys!)
- The walk-out basement has been converted into a large movie theatre/bar/billiards room with plenty of storage, the floors are pecan-engineered hardwood flooring, the bar has a granite counter top and GE bar refrigerator, plus LCD projector, pull-down movie screen, and Jotul gas stove.
Awesome kitchen! Awesome views! Awesome deck!
If you would like to see this house in person, contact me and I’ll take you on a tour.