“The Fed’s economic stimulus effort known as QE3* is pulling into port for good this month. In other words, the economy has stabilized to the point where the Fed believes our free market should once again reign.
The general expectation is that rates will rise, but change will also depend on the economy, world events, and many factors yet to be seen.
Tomorrow may be uncertain, but today is not. Low interest rates are NOW. For you, that could mean the possibility of:
- Locking in a low payment to purchase or refinance.
- Getting rid of mortgage insurance.
- Cutting years off your loan without a higher payment.
- Accessing cash for improvements, college or a wedding.
- Consolidating debts with just one payment.
If you would like to discuss low interest rates options as they relate to your situation or if you know of someone who may benefit from a consultation, please contact me, Anita Lotto, using the information below.”
*QE3 refers to the Federal Reserve’s third round of Quantitative Easing, an economic stimulus effort.